The Manitoba Filipino Street Festival Parade Committee wants the street parade to be true to its goal of presenting a Filipino Festival parade, where participants can have pride and fun at the same time, in presenting their province’s colors, culture, costume and dance.
• Politicians or a political group can participate by walking in the street parade, provided they are in Filipino attire. Floats or vehicles are allowed this non election year.
• The parade is not to be used as a venue for making public any political issue.
• For safety reasons the throwing of candy or favors at or into the crowd of spectators is prohibited.
• Exhibitor space is available at $600.00 Fee for businesses and political parties.(subject to approval by the Sponsorship and Promotions Com.) This will include setting up of a 10×10 tent, from where promotions and campaigning can be done.
• Federal and provincial parties are considered as separate organizations and would need to purchase separate sponsorships.”
PROMOTION AND SPONSORSHIP CONTACT:
Ley Navarro 204-955-9562 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Cantiveros 204-291-2100 Email: email@example.com
Manitoba Filipino Street Festival